Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Destruction of a Damon Kruezer a Internet menace


Well it seems that Damon Kruezer has had another online meltdown. He is being renounced By Kameron Scott and MJ Taylor , Keven Clark the staff at Just one hot minute me (AKA Elmysterio and Yves Mignon ) Chinchilla Jim and Dewayne in SD as well as several other websites which are far to many to mention. I seems that February is just not a good month for Kent Barclay. I think that we really should start a national boycott of anything Damon Kruezer.


This man has proven him self to be a total Dunderwhelp. His cries of me me me me me are no longer being heard and falling on the deaf ear of a industry that he claims to be a part of. His claims of being the Patriarch of Homoerotica are being laughed at. His claims of being the first to do this and to do that are as bogus as are his claims of greatness. Damon has no credibility and no legitamcy in a industry that wants nothing to do with him. Yet he persists in his claims of relavancy.






Am I sad at the demise of Damon Kruezer, Hell no. the thought of the internet being free of his garbage is a joyous occasion. Damon Kruzer has been destroyed by his own lies and fraud. With his own word as he has proven to the world that he does not matter and in turn brought about his own end. Yet he will attempt to blame us for his downfall because we are haters. The true hater here is Damon, he hates the truth, he hates youth and beauty, he hates all of those who have what he does not have. But it is our fault that he is failing, I guess he has to blame someone for his stupidity.

Here is Harlow's letter to Damon from when Harlow punked Damon. Yeah it is written by Harlow but it was not a serious letter. Harlow did this becauses he was tired of all of Damons lies about him being the last person to interview Harlow when in fact it was not true. Damon jumped on the Harlow bandwagon because he thought it would bring him fame and fortune. He was wrong about that. He also thought that he would be interviewed by Michael Gross for that OUT Magazine article but he was wrong about that as well. no one wanted to talk to damon after he perpetrated that lie on Patric Terpstra.




The sound of Kent Barclay fading away.

I am a Icon, I am a great journalist and I can prove it. I am a producer and I have a credit that says so. Kameron Scott and MJ taylor I made your careers. I am the patriarch of Homoerotica. Theses are the words of the great Damon Kruezer.

2 comments:

  1. This is NOT an endorsement, it is for entertainment purposes only:

    More Guilty Pleasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Damon why don't you post page(s) 2 and 3 of Harlow's letter. You are holding out on your fans. harlow wanted everyone to know about his letter to the aclu and you did not tell that part.

    And you call your self a reporter, total bullshit and lies is what you are Kentie. Are you really that dumb to think that no one is going to notice that Harlow numbered the pages of that letter?

    ReplyDelete