Saturday, July 28, 2007

first post

first post
Damon Kruezer is a lying idiot. he has been posted as me for months and I am quite tired of it. I have never liked him and I find him repulsive at best. He is not or never was a friend or confidant of mine and I just wanted to make that clear. I also wanted to apologize to elmysterio and all of the other people he has offended with his lies. Please do not hold anything he has said against me as I do not have anythiong to do with him. I would also agree that him and his mother are fat pigs and deserve each other. As far as all of the other matters go I say destroy him and make him feel as horrible as all of the people that he infected with his lies.

3 comments:

  1. yves's welcome to the blogasphere. we need more people to get damon. I am glad you have come forward and told your truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yves, I commend you for coming forward. I knew that someone named "Yves" could never not tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete