Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mark wilson and Damon's money lies.

Damon is accusing me of altering emails but he is now busted again for his lies as the email that he claims Mark @ Great Atlantic Media promised him a check is a lie. Damon boldly makes that claim on his bastardized site gorgeous boys.us. He poses a email of which of I was also sent as proof of Mark's promise. Well I will call him a liar straight up and I am posting proof of this right here.

Mark Wilson to me, show details Apr 23

POSSIBLE 1 ON 1 WITH DAMON KRUEZER BEFORE THE "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT"

FRIDAY 12/ET 9PT ----- Original Message ----- From: Mark Wilson To: damon@kruezeratnight.com Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 12:19 AMSubject: Re: Back in the saddle

Kent,
Hello there. Yes, I'm back with a vengeance. Has a few days of terrible headaches from getting myself into a low blood sugar rut. How would you feel about doing a F&Q before the fans in an open chat on Friday night 4/25 ? This would of course be an open event hosted on J1HM. The questions would be posed by the readers. I would ask you to very honest about whatever questions you selected to answer. I'd like to do this to open up the pipes a little before the big debut which I think we will be ready to start propagation with on sunday night/monday morning. Let me know via email what you think of this and I'll have the boys broadcast the time of the event. I'm thinking midnight eastern - 9 pm west coast.
The questions may be mean - but I think this will be a good buffer before we unveil the big announcement.

Mark Wilson----- Original Message ----- From: damon@kruezeratnight.com To: TheBoss Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:59 PMSubject: Back in the saddle


Mark, Nice to see you back in the saddle. I like what you say about the Religious Right. Interesting that Dexx and Rob continue to see me everywhere including posts from the real Yves who is certainly not me. For people who claim to know the truth, they're very bad on the facts. I hope that someone will challenge them to prove what they claim, then again it shows the level of anticipation about what KRUEZER's TRADE is going to look like - and its content. I have many ideas for Kruezer's Trade and will be happy to discuss them with you and members of your team. Hopefully your check will arrive tomorrow. Thank you again for that and for the opportunity to turn lemons into lemonade we can sell at the GAM stand. Best,

DAMON KRUEZER, Publisherwww.kruezeratnight.comNationally Quoted industry reporter "THE ADVOCATE" May 2009Cybersocket Award Nominee "Best Blog" February 2009DNA Magazine article "Alpha Male - Zeb Atlas" as seen on Zeb's paysitecel: 917-319-8821TWITTER: http://twitter.com/thekruezerINTERACTIVE BLOG: http://blog.kruezeratnight.comEMALES: damon@kruezeratnight.comdamon.kruezer@gmail.cominsider@kruezeratnight.com


As far as Damon mentioning the check from Mark this is explained in this email posted here . There was never any deal as Damon claims. It was to be a loan for Damon and Damon did not follow through on his end of the bargain. This is not the first time that someone has tried to help Damon. This post just gives you a small peak at the type of person that Damon Kruezer really is.

Damon Kruezer AKA Kent Barclay is a liar and a fraud and he is nothing more than a Internet stalker who preys on young and unsuspecting models with his lies of fame and fortune. He is not a reporter, he is not a publisher, he is not well connected to the industry and the industry will not even mention his name.

Damon will try to twist all of the truths told about him and make it seem like he has done no wrong. He calls all of us who tell the truth about him haters and accuses us of being a gay mafia and he claims that we have a anti gay agenda but if you look at what he does all of those names can be directly attributed to him.

4 comments:

  1. While all of the above is re-hash, it's good to keep it out there for anyone (if there IS anyone) who hasn't heard of him and, probably the most important line of the whole piece, "..the industry will not even mention his name."

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I courtesy and thank you for his efforts, I'm copy-and-pasting a post from DaveOfDaves that appears on a thread further down, so that it should not be missed.

    "Oh, I'm still out there...just without a blog or gmail or Twitter. I tried and did my best.

    And for any of you - Mark, Mark, Elm, Will - who happen to see DK over at Twitter or otherwise, do pass along the following for me, will you?

    He still does not have my real name, in spite of what he says, nor did I talk to him, nor did I set up a blog 'apologizing' to him.

    I have been in contact this morning (Friday, September 4) with Robert Doane, Chief of University Police, and Deborah T. Wilkins, University Attorney, and they are aware of the situation. My computer was scanned by the campus IT department to prove I'm in the clear, as I always knew to begin with.

    So if DK decides to try and fuck with me or my school in some way, he's going to find himself in some serious, serious shit for the last and final time.

    And Kent? Go fuck yourself you mental case.

    TheREALDaveofDaves, retired."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, I have reported him to Twitter for violating the rule against impersonation. He linked to that bogus "blog" where he impersonated you twice. And I have saved the pages, so deleting them now won't help him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His latest tweet...
    Off to make organic popcorn with virgin olive oil, sauteed garlic cloves and Romano/Parmesan cheese to watch LOTR in Blu-Ray, just love Dom

    Too bad LOTR isn't out on Blu Ray yet in ANY version...

    ReplyDelete